We have been nominated by a few blogs for this award and after thinking long and hard about this, we will make a series about it. Each award has had different questions so we thought this could be a fun way to get to know us. Our first nomination came from the lovely Lauren over at Sunset Soul for this Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you Lauren! Means absolutely loads to us to have been thought of.
The rules for accepting this nomination:
Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Ok, ready? Here we go!
Where do you find your inspiration for your posts?
- Anna: Everywhere around me
- Sam: When planning days out with Anna as she knows all the cool places 😄
What movie can you watch over and over again?
- A: Deadpool – its got action, comedy and Ryan Reynolds…nuff said hahaha
- S: Australia – because I quite simply love the film
Who is one celebrity, dead or alive you’d like to meet? And why?
- A: Kate Beckinsale – she’s gorgeous, funny and seem really lovely. I want to ask her how she gets her hair to look so amazing.
- S: Tom Hiddleston – I could die happy seeing that man smile 😀
How did you meet your best friend?
- A+S: At work, we are now desk buddies too 💜
When did you start blogging?
- A+S: Beginning of February 2018
Why did you decide to start blogging?
- A+S: We both had some spare time and really enjoy getting together, trying new places and things to do. We thought it would be a fun way to document our little mini adventures
Do you follow/believe in horoscopes?
- A+S: we enjoy reading them and find them a good laugh but don’t really believe in them.
What is your star sign?
- A: Sagittarius
- S: Libra
What is your favourite flower?
- A: Peony
- S: Orchids
What’s your biggest achievement so far, in terms of your blog or just in general?
- A+S: Each and every one of our followers is a huge achievement to us both; we are both amazed and grateful that people take the time to read and comment on our posts.
What’s your favourite post that you have written? Link it
- A+S: our duck and waffle post we are really enjoying the research to the ‘ladies who brunch’ series. It’s a tough job but someone has to do it hahahah
Our Nominations are;
- Grumpy Skin
- StephanieLeigh Beauty
- Anna the Fangirl
- Meg is a Cat
- Head full of Dreams
- Anna Shepherd
- Amy Louise Web
- Coffee Mugs and Messy Buns (Jennifer was our very first follower!)
- Elijah Richard
- Wading in Wisdom
Here are our questions for you;
- What is your favourite movie genre and why?
- What was the last TV show you binge watched?
- Would you rather Sandals and socks OR triple denim?
- What is your favourite thing to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon?
- Where is your favourite place to visit?
- What do you wish you could tell your 11 year old self?
- Your biggest pet peeve?
- Coffee or Tea?
- A night in or a night out and why?
- If you were to go on a talent show, what would your talent be?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
We had so much fun writing this! Hope you enjoyed reading it too. Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you all!
Until our next adventure,