…an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (the award creator).
The Rules of The Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo / image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people. (we are going to do less as we have a couple of other awards to dish out!)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things about me – SAM
- My name means “good listener” – only yesterday I was sat with Anna, listening to her stories for at least half hour! I was munching a plate of chips; Anna said I was like someone sat in the cinema watching a film eating popcorn. Not gona lie – I literally was!
- I call dinner/supper “tea” – much to Anna’s despair! She threatens every time to only give me a cup of tea (which she knows I hate!) instead of food. I maintain this is a British saying; I will wear her down eventually.
- I have 2 gorgeous labradors (both live with my parents), one black, the other chocolate. We have a sweetie theme with their names; my black lab is called Rolo, my chocolate is nicknamed Haribo (he was named Harry before we got him).
3 Things about me – ANNA
- I’m a fur baby mum to a gorgeous white cat called Freddie who you may see from time to time when he photobombs my blog pictures
- I think i’d make an excellent rich person
- I have the attention span of a nat and I… oh look! the sun is out!!
Questions asked of us:
When you eat pasta, what is your preferred pasta/noodle shape?
A: Penis (had it at a hen-do/bachelorette party)
S: (is busy choking at Anna’s last answer), I love tagliatelle pasta with a nice Carbonara.
What movie disturbed you more than any other?
A: He’s Just Not That Into You – every woman should watch this, it’s like a documentary, and are words we should all live by hahahahaha, no but seriously, I am serious
S: Without a doubt Scream, I saw it on the TV when I was about 5 or 6, it scared the sh*t out of me. To this day I hate scary films.
What was the first book you read where you wished you could be one of the characters?
A: I’m going to count comic books (it has book in the name for goodness sake!) and say Jean Grey from X-Men.
S: The first books I truly loved were the Harry Potter series. As much as I loved (almost) all of the characters, I don’t think there is one I remember wanting to be though? I always imagined myself within the story itself! (As sad as that sounds haha!)
When you wake up in the morning, and check your phone, what is the first thing you open? ex: email, WordPress, Facebook…etc.
What was the worst/funniest pick-up line you were ever solicited with?
A+S: Neither of us have ever been solicited by a pick up line! But Anna’s favourite out there is “How do you like your eggs in the morning”, to which her well rehearsed response would be “Unfertilised! Fack off!”
- If you could be any character (goody or baddy) out of a movie, who would you be and why?
- Snog, Marry, Kill?:
- Justin Bieber, Michael Buble, Ryan Reynolds (the boys)
- Rita Ora, Kate Beckinsale, Gal Gadot (the girls)
- Would you rather be beaten by a bunch of duck sized horses or a bunch of horse sized ducks?
- What is your rapper name? (Take the last thing you ate and put Lil’ in front of it!)
- If you could pick a different profession or job than what you do today, what would you do?
We had so much fun answering these questions, and even more fun coming up with these questions for you guys! We hope that you take part – but don’t feel obliged!
Until our next adventure,